Infragard- Evergreen Chapter is proud to again partner with the Official Cyber Security Summit to offer our network in the Pacific Northwest exclusive Free Admission (regularly $95) to the Virtual 4th Annual Seattle Cyber Security Summit on Friday, October 9th!
Learn from Subject Matter Experts from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Darktrace, Verizon, IBM, Cisco, among many others as they discuss the latest threats, best practices to prevent a breach, and protocols if you are breached.
Friday, October 9th • 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST
You will be eligible to earn up to 6 CPE credits with your full day attendance.
Secure Free Admission with Registration Code INFRAGARD20SEA during checkout: https://www.engagez.net/CyberSummitSeattle
*You may share this invitation with your colleagues in the Pacific Northwest area as well.
Partial List of Critical Cyber Security Discussions Include:
- Security Orchestration, Automation and How it Relates to the Workforce & Retention
- Insider Threat – How to Detect Malicious Attacks and Defend Your Organization from the Human Error
- Faking It – Combatting Email Impersonation with AI
- Security by the Numbers: Insights from Verizon’s Recent Research
- The Path to Security Effectiveness
- Navigating Complexity: A Path Through Too Much Choice
- Transparent Security to Enable End User Happiness
- Closing Security Briefing with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security / CISA
- and more!